About the DATA3 Enguard Data Center
The DATA3 Enguard Data Center offers:
- I.T. disaster recovery protection
- Server/web hosting
- Off-site storage solutions
- Managed services and security
The DATA3 Enguard data center has several unique features which offer unsurpassed data protection, beginning with three-way built-in redundancies.
- Dedicated power from two separate power generation facilities means I.T. equipment always has a continuous source of power. If the primary source fails, an automatic switch to the second source takes place.
- In-line UPS batteries provide immediate, instantaneous power backup.
- An on-campus dedicated 500 KVA backup generator will take over for longer durations and in the unlikely event that the second power grid fails.
The DATA3 Enguard data center has up to OC 48 redundant high-speed Internet access through the most reliable Tier 1 providers available to ensure immediate access to your information.
- The building is staffed by security personnel 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. The facility is under constant surveillance.
- A card key plus keypad access system allows only approved personnel entry into the data center.
- Redundant Cisco Routers and dedicated Cisco PIX firewalls let only those approved personnel access into the data.
STATE-OF-THE-ART FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM
- The air in the data center is constantly monitored by a state-of-the-art fire suppression system for particles of smoke and other fire indicators, releasing FM-200 fire extinguishing agent when necessary.
- While other data centers simply dump water from overhead sprinklers onto the servers, our system takes every possible measure to protect valuable data.
VAST EXPANSION CAPABILITIES
- Our vast expansion capabilities allows for seamless technology expansion when necessary.
- If desired, the DATA3 Enguard data center can essentially act as your company's information technology department.